Friday, March 27, 2009

In five years' time…

It’s hard to say what I will be doing in five years’ time… However, I have certain dreams which I would like to achieve…

I have always dreamed about being a skipper and a tour guide(person who is in charge of the yacht) in Croatia or other exatic country. I would sail with the tourists and show them stunning places and landscapes. Unfortunately, this dream is far from reality... It would be hard to achieve this aim bringing up a family simultaneously. I would have to resign from starting a family. However, having a happy family is my greatest dream.

Another alternative is that I would like to work at a hotel or a company as an organizing manager, a conference manager or wedding planner, …;)It’s rather my dream than possible situation, for it takes time to be promoted to the manager. At the beginning I would have to be a desk clerk or waitress and maybe someday I would be promoted…What is more, this plan would involve move to a bigger city, such as for example Poznan. I wouldn’t like to live in a big city and for me commuting is too much time consuming. However, dreams require sacrifice… Starting a family, working in Poznan and getting promotion to the manager in a hotel is an ambitious and rather unrealistic plan. Anyway I will try to make my dreams come true. Maybe it is possible for me to achieve this goal, however certainly not in the five years’ time.

The more realistic situation is that I will be working as a teacher in a high school or primary school. I will be married, have a family and two children. I would get up at 6.00 every day. I would prepare a breakfast for my husband and then prepare for work. I would start work at 08.00. On my way to work I would drop my children to grandmother. About 4 pm I would finish my work and do shopping. On my way home I would go to my mother or mother-in-law to pick up children. At home I would prepare a dinner. About 6 pm my husband would come home we would have a family dinner. After dinner my husband would take care of the children and I would have a few private lessons. At 9pm I would be free to prepare for the following day’s lessons. When I would finish my husband and I have time to spend time together, for the children are already asleep.

We will see if any of my dreams will come true... :)

1 comment:

AgataL said...

It seems all these plans have their charm. Who knows, perhaps you will have a little bit of everything? :)